Friday 25 October 2013

Daisy by Marc Jacobs & Just Pink by Next, The Review

Afternoon! So today I thought I'd do a little perfume review, buying perfume is always a gamble and you can spend forever sniffing samples til your nose explodes! Prices can also sway your choices, so i've chosen my favourite high end and high street perfume and I thought i'd tell you a little about why I love them so much...


Daisy by Marc Jacobs
This perfume is loved by a lot of people, its such a popular perfume and I genuinely think its down to a) the bottle, look at it! its so cute, flowery and matches the scent perfectly which brings me onto b) the scent, its a beautiful floral smell thats not too overpowering like some on the market its sweet and fresh which makes it appeal to a lot of ladies! It can retail at around £60 for a larger bottle like mine so it's a little bit of a splurge but an early Christmas present wouldn't go a miss?!


Just Pink by Next
I've always bought this perfume, the shape of the bottle has changed over the years and now this cute shaped heart is simple which mimics the scent very well. The scent is fresh but simple its not overloading and very similar to the Daisy perfume scent wise, however with Just Pink you won't get as much wear out of it as it's not as long lasting as Daisy. However if your anything like me, who piles on the perfume til I stink out the house, then you'll do just fine! It retails at £12 which is an utter bargain for perfume!


I tend to wear the Just Pink by Next as an everyday use, its fresh and you'll get your moneys worth. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my go to when I'm going out on a night out, for a meal or to a fancy occasion, because with a price tag like that I can't afford to be spraying willy nilly! But with the Marc Jacobs you don't need to spray half as much as the Next perfume so they work well together.
Let me know if you've tried these perfumes! 
- Louise Elizabeth Harrop

No comments:

Post a Comment