Wednesday 19 March 2014

Foundation Review: Clinique Anti Blemish Foundation

Another review for you today, as an acne sufferer we have to be very careful picking and choosing our foundations. This stuff is going to sit on our face for a long time, and this can lead to ridiculous break outs if we choose the wrong foundation. So I wanted to bring you a review of my staple foundation. I have used no other foundation, and have been addicted to this one for well over a year now. (I should have it on repeat!) 

Clinique Anti Blemish Foundation

Like I said before my foundation has to prevent break outs, and this has never broke me out. The acne I get is hormonal, don't get me wrong it does not clear up your acne this foundation is not a miracle! However this foundation isn't the cause of my acne!

This is a liquid foundation and it has amazing coverage, to but it simply I don't really bother with concealer and I have a lot of acne scarring. It does a fab job of evening out your skin tone and toning down dark marks, if you want more coverage I often layer up the product on my areas that most need it. 

Its a pricey foundation at around £23 from Debenhams and Boots. However it lasts such a long time, and a little goes a long way (The phrase we love to hear!). If you suffer from acne and are sick of heaping tonnes of foundation, concealer and powder on to try and cover it, please try this out it doesn't disappoint.

The only down side to this foundation is, that it doesn't last all day you probably get a good 7 hours out of it before you need to add some powder to your face or use blotting sheets however my skin is oily so it could just be me? If you have dry skin I would probably say it'd last a bit longer.

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop x

No comments:

Post a Comment