Monday 17 March 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Review

So today to brighten up your tiresome Monday mornings I bring you a beauty review! So for a while now I've been on the search for a new cleanser, basically I'd got bored of my other cleanser that I used before (Garnier Pure Active Deep Clean Cream Face Wash). There was nothing wrong with it to be honest, just fancied a change. So! I did my research as us bloggers do, and found this ultimate gem of a cleanser.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser

So to give you a some quick info about the product. This cleanser is a cream, you basically use one pump of the product (it lasts very long) and massage it onto a dry face. Afterwards you use the Muslin Cloth (you get two provided in the starter kit) run it under hand hot water and squeeze out until its damp and then begin to polish the cleanser off your face with circular motions!

This may sound silly but if you have a small sink in your bathroom, this product is fab as you aren't having to splash water over your face. With a small sink at home whenever I use a face wash, I am drenched. Also, this cleanser really gives you a deep clean, all the make up you have worn throughout the day is brought out of your skin and you see the results on your cloth afterwards. I tend to wash my cloths after two uses (recommended three) its entirely down to you! 

I highly recommend this product for making sure your skin is really clean, it doesn't dry or add excessive oils to your skin (hallelujah as i'm a acne, oily, combo skin sufferer) and the bottle lasts a good amount of time. I'm onto my second bottle now, and at around £13 you really can't fault this product. (Useful tip, if you order of Liz Earle you get a free sample of the cleanser which is perfect for travel use)

- Louise Elizabeth Harrop 


No comments:

Post a Comment